Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the rich

Sometime's I do envey the richest and the wealthiest people in our nation. Mainly because they have so much money and I wish I could have it. They have so much money that they could donate it to people that really need it. I am not saying that they dont deserve it, because most of the wealthy people in our country earned what they have by working hard for it. But there are some people that don't deserve the money that they have because they live off of there family's wealth. There are some nice and generouse rich people that I know, but at the same time there are rich people that I know who's children are spoiled and they don't know the value of things, such as taking pride in what they have. So I would say there are different type's of wealthy and rich people.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good point. It is hard to make a statement about all rich people because no two are exactly alike. I agree that the rich should help the less fortunate.

I can tell that you took more time and effort in writing and editing this post. Thank you! There are still some small errors that I can help you fix. As is you earned 18/20 points.